Monday, August 11, 2014

Life Beyond Circumstances

          Circumstances are one of the important things in my life. Why these are  important to me? Wanna know the reason? 
          I consider that circumstances are one of the important things in my life because it test how strong I am. I can still remember when the time that I have a big problem, I was feeling down because I didn't know how to solve it. It was really hard for me to solve it. I lost hope. My faith to the Lord was going to fade because of this matter but I still prayed to the Lord to seek help and guidance. The only thing that I could do was nothing but to cry. I could not help myself to stop my tears from falling. Sometimes, I was thinking to commit a suicide just to overpass this problem but I could not. I was not yet ready to die because I have many dreams in life and I did not still reach them now. My conscience was killing me at this times. Until one day, I found a solution to my problem. The lord granted my pryers and I was very thankful because the Lord is always with me. I was able to solve it and back to normal life again. 
          "God doesn't give us any problems that we can not tolerate." From now on, I will keep this quotation in my mind. This serves a lesson and having a strong faith to the Lord.

2 comments: