Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Modern Hero

Have you seen this boy?

          In the middle of the classroom, I just stood there shocked. Watching the fire to grew bigger. Until I realized that I'm in danger. I did not know what to do at that time, I'm hopeless. I just thought to myself that it was impossible for me to survive. I thought it would be my last day here on earth. I just closed my eyes and waited the fire to reach me. Until I felt a warm hand that pulled me away.......
          It was the Division Schools Press Conference (DSPC) Workshop. I was chosen by our school paper adviser to be one of the participants. I was assigned on the Editorial Writing. The program started with the speeches of the guests. As the program ended, I went to the designated room for the the Editorial Writing. Were too many participants. In the fact that I'm the first one who reached the classroom, I sat on the front row while the late comers stayed outside the classroom. The electric fan and the computer was near to me. Before the lecture started, we have prayed first. In the middle of the lecture, the computer and electric fan overheated. A fire occurred. Everyone panicked. The electrical lines were sparkling. There were live currents on it. It was scary. Some cried while some shouted for help. It was too hard for me to escape the room because it was crowded. At the door, there were some chairs hindering. A stranded occurred. My fellow students were moving vastly to escape while me, I just stood there with mouth wide-opened because of shockness. Until I realized that I'm in danger. I'm very hopeless at that time. I thought to myself that this was my last day on earth. I closed my eyes and waited the fire to reach me. As I was crying in frightness, a warm hand pulled me away. I thought that I was in heaven at that time. Until I heard a loud cries. As I opened my eyes, I saw a boy smiling at me while saying,"You're safe."
          He is small, with a korean black hair style. He has a fair complexion. I was not given a chance to know his name. I owe my life to him. He's  my knight in shining armor. My unknown hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment